The Conlok conduit box is to all intents a standard conduit box, with a 20mm or 25mm clearance inlet, replacing the typically threaded inlet. The conduit now being accepted and mechanically locked to the conduit by way of a 12.9 grade z/p Socket Grub Screw. Jack Pennington Ltd now stocks the full range of Conlok, so feel free to contact your Area Representative or Customer Services for more details and samples.
• Substantially reduced on-site labour, with no conduit threading required.
• 12.9 Grade, Serrated Socket Grub Screw, to give maximum earth continuity.
• Allows more efficient use of skilled labour.
• Can be used on Existing Installations.
• Reduce possible Health and Safety Issues.
• Conforms to BS EN 61386-21 : 2004, Test Certificated can be supplied on request.