The HelaCon Plus push in wire connector from HellermanTyton is an innovative way of connecting wires without the need of a screwdriver. It utilises double springs to ensure a secure fitting, the first spring requires a low push in force, allowing for stranded cable as well as solid cable to be easily secured, particularly useful when working overhead, a second spring reinforces the connection. Each HelaCon allows the concurrent use of different wire sizes between 0.5 and 2.5mm2 without impacting on the adjacent connections.
With the HelaCon Plus available in different colours making it easy to identify each connector and the clear plastic housing allows the installer to visually check the wires have a good connection. All the connectors, from 2 to 8, are located down one side of the connector and separate test input is present to measure voltage. No matter how distinct the individual requirements are the Helacon connector offers the best solution for every task.
For additional information, including an installation guide, please visit the HellermanTyton website.
- A double spring makes installation quick and secure
- Easy installation in difficult hard to reach locations
- The clear housing makes it easy to check all connections
- Different colours allow each connection to be distinguished
- All inputs on same side
- Separate test input for measuring voltage
- Cross sections from 0.5 to 2.5mm2 can be accommodated simultaneously